Monday, February 8, 2021

Some Days

Some days, I feel unlovable. Today was one of those days. Lots of anxiety. 

I've been in physical pain all day. The groin muscle I strained the other day while working out is still hurting. I'm worried I'm going to have to go to the doctor. I'm already dreading filling out all the forms. 

Some days, I get tunnel vision. I feel like I don't know what my life is about. I feel like I'll never know what my life is about. 

Some days, I feel like God doesn't care about me. He doesn't see me. Or if he does, he's punishing me for something.

Some days, I feel like the world would be better off without me. 

Some days, I have to remind myself that this day won't last forever. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake the Pharaohs

"This ain't a song, Mr Gallagher, It's a meditation, a moan, a mantra - with a grinding, tarmac-digging, mind-cutter of a melod...